Urology/Msturbation, Prostate Pain, Watery Semen

Question
Dear sir,
I am 25 years old male. I haven't been masturbating for last 7 months but night discharge has happened four time in last two weeks.
And now I am feeling light pain below my navel for last 4 days. Pain is in a small area just behind the penis. I fear it is because I don't masturbate. I guess that my prostate is forming semen and since I am not masturbating, this is why prostate is causing pain. I just guess so.

(I don't masturbate because I used to masturbate extremely when I was 13-14 years old until my glands "completely stopped" making semen. Now my body makes only watery semen even after 10 years of leaving the habit of masturbation. I want to give my body time to repair the damage.)

Sir my questions are:

Que: 1) does our glands keep making semen(not sperm)all the time in days and nights, even when we are not sexually active?
Or do these glands start making semen only when we are sexually aroused during sexual intercourse or masturbation?

Que: 2) Can only imagining something of sex or watching pornography etc stimulate our glands to start making semen?
Such as mucous is formed to make penis smooth, without any sexual arousal.

And if glands make semen while imagining something of sex, then should me masturbate to remove this useless semen from glands to avoid pain?

Que: 3) Have I permanently damaged my glands or neurotransmitters or something else by masturbation in childhood which is causing watery semen?
I have read in a website that high level of Prolactin hormone is the cause of watery semen, which is the result of over masturbation.

Please help me.

Manish Kumar.

Answer
Manish:

Semen is produced regularly even when not sexually active.

production doesn't change due to sexual thoughts.

Regular elmination of the semen is usually considered healthy.

You have probably not damaged anything permanently.  Early masturbation is not considered harmful.

There is no evidence of any effect on semen from high prolactin levels.  Watery semen may be normal or may just indicate a relatively low protein level in the semen.

Check with your physician for more details if desired about these issues.

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD