Urology/Penis injury healing

Have penis injury obviously, erections don't sustain without stimulation and no sponteneous or morning erections for a week now. Still subtle burning top underside of the shaft. Also had mild flaccid firmness for a few days. Cannot believe jelqing is promoted as such when a couple of days of it can result in this.
There are supplements I read about hgh, wheatgerm oil, avocado.. etc to speed/promote proper healing. What works and is recommend best besides time. 45 yo

There are no supplements that have been clinically shown scientifically to be of any help.  There is some evidence that cialis or viagra can help by increasing blood flow.  You should check with a local urologist.

i agree with you aboiut the jelking and I sincerely wish all men would stop trying to do the impossible because of the high risk of long term injury.

Stephen W. Leslie, MD

Questions concerning erectile dysfunction, kidney stones and prostate disorders including prostate cancer. I have a special interest in kidney stone disease prevention.

Full time practicing urologist with 30 years experience. Associate Professor of Surgery and Chief of Urology at Creighton University Medical Center. Editor in Chief of eMedicine Urology internet textbook. Author of only NIH approved book written for patients by a urologist on the subject of kidney stones "The Kidney Stones Handbook". Inventor of the "Parachute" and "Escape" kidney stone baskets and the "Calculus" stone prevention analysis computer program.

American Urological Association, Ohio State Medical Association, Sexual Medicine Society

Men's Health, Journal of Urology, Urology, Healthwatch Magazine, Emergency Medicine Monthly, eMedicine, "The Kidney Stones Handbook", and numerous articles in various newspapers. He is also the editor of the Urology Board Review by McGraw-Hill used by urologists to study for their Board Certification Examinations.

Graduate of New York Medical College with residencies completed at Metropolitan Hospital New York, Albany Medical Center and University of Wisconsin-Madison.

Thirlby Award of the American Urological Association. Rated as one the country's Best Urologists by the Independent Consumer's Research Institute