Urology/Penis injury healing

Question
Have penis injury obviously, erections don't sustain without stimulation and no sponteneous or morning erections for a week now. Still subtle burning top underside of the shaft. Also had mild flaccid firmness for a few days. Cannot believe jelqing is promoted as such when a couple of days of it can result in this.
There are supplements I read about hgh, wheatgerm oil, avocado.. etc to speed/promote proper healing. What works and is recommend best besides time. 45 yo
Thanks

Answer
Jim:

There are no supplements that have been clinically shown scientifically to be of any help.  There is some evidence that cialis or viagra can help by increasing blood flow.  You should check with a local urologist.

i agree with you aboiut the jelking and I sincerely wish all men would stop trying to do the impossible because of the high risk of long term injury.

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD