Urology/Penis Rash Really Scared

Question
Penis Rash Day 2
Penis Rash Day 2  

Penis Rash Day 4
Penis Rash Day 4  
After receiving unprotected oral sex 2 days ago, and with an attempt of vaginal sex but condom break the moment I went in. We decided to stop it in that instant. I developed a rash which I is worrying me. There are no doctors near by since I am on a trip, and flying home next week. At first it was reddish rash, but now it seems to be getting more defined but drier. It looks its toning down a bit. Also, yesterday, they diagnosed me with to tonsillitis. Don't know of it has anything to do with that? I'm taking penincilin and ibuprofen.

Please helpme!

Answer
David:

We don't like to diagnose any problems from just a photo on the internet and we're not allowed to anyway.  However, I can tell you that yeast infections are among the most common in this area and an anti-yeast cream you can by over the counter might be helpful until you can contact your own physician.

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD