Urology/Penis Rash Really Scared

Penis Rash Day 2
Penis Rash Day 2  

Penis Rash Day 4
Penis Rash Day 4  
After receiving unprotected oral sex 2 days ago, and with an attempt of vaginal sex but condom break the moment I went in. We decided to stop it in that instant. I developed a rash which I is worrying me. There are no doctors near by since I am on a trip, and flying home next week. At first it was reddish rash, but now it seems to be getting more defined but drier. It looks its toning down a bit. Also, yesterday, they diagnosed me with to tonsillitis. Don't know of it has anything to do with that? I'm taking penincilin and ibuprofen.

Please helpme!

We don't like to diagnose any problems from just a photo on the internet and we're not allowed to anyway.  However, I can tell you that yeast infections are among the most common in this area and an anti-yeast cream you can by over the counter might be helpful until you can contact your own physician.

Stephen W. Leslie, MD

Questions concerning erectile dysfunction, kidney stones and prostate disorders including prostate cancer. I have a special interest in kidney stone disease prevention.

Full time practicing urologist with 30 years experience. Associate Professor of Surgery and Chief of Urology at Creighton University Medical Center. Editor in Chief of eMedicine Urology internet textbook. Author of only NIH approved book written for patients by a urologist on the subject of kidney stones "The Kidney Stones Handbook". Inventor of the "Parachute" and "Escape" kidney stone baskets and the "Calculus" stone prevention analysis computer program.

American Urological Association, Ohio State Medical Association, Sexual Medicine Society

Men's Health, Journal of Urology, Urology, Healthwatch Magazine, Emergency Medicine Monthly, eMedicine, "The Kidney Stones Handbook", and numerous articles in various newspapers. He is also the editor of the Urology Board Review by McGraw-Hill used by urologists to study for their Board Certification Examinations.

Graduate of New York Medical College with residencies completed at Metropolitan Hospital New York, Albany Medical Center and University of Wisconsin-Madison.

Thirlby Award of the American Urological Association. Rated as one the country's Best Urologists by the Independent Consumer's Research Institute