Urology/penis stretching

Question
hello sir,hope you can help.
three months ago i stretched my flaccid penis out with my foreskin withdrawn ,i think i have hurt myself i stretched it out twice for about 25 seconds ,had no pain while i had the stretch.i think i may have hurt my penis because straight away it shriveld up.over the next few days my flaccid penis stayed hard and shriveled.one week after, i had a tingiling sensation on my penis head which lasted a few hours.i decided to lay of masurbation and rest my penis.i have been taking a multi vitamin and mineral,500mg arginina, 240mg ginko and panex ginseng.also the day a<fter i stretched i had discomfort sitting down on hard chairs or stools,this has now passed.
i masurbated after 2 months i became erect but my erection feels weak,and since the stretching my flaccid penis feels light.i wake up with erections if not a 100percent.when i masturbate now, my shaft has less sensation even my glans which was sensative has less sensativety.
do i have nerve damage?
will my flaccid penis return to normal size?
was the tingiling a  week after the stretch nerve damage?
will the sensation in my penis return?
thank you
kind regards marco italy

Answer
Marco:

It's exceedingly difficult to cause long lasting nerve damage by manual stretching of the flaccid penis.  It's impossible to determine if there is nerve damage from only your description, but it's possible.

That's why we discourage men from doing penile stretching maneuvers and exercises; it can lead to long lasting damage.

There is probably no value in the vitamins or supplements, but they probably won't hurt either.  If you want to take something, try vitamin B-6 which is known to help with nerve function.

You need to contact your local physician or a urologist.

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD