Urology/vibrating syptoms in penish

Question
I AM 32 YEAR MALE I FEEL THAT PAST FEW DAYS VIBRATING SYMPTOMS IN  PENIS PLEASE GUIDE ME ON SAME TO RELIEF FROM THIS PROBLEM.I AM HEALTHY I HAD NO ANY DISEASE HAPPEN IN PAST.EITHER I CONSULT TO DOCTOR.

Answer
Preet:

It's very difficult to treat a sensation.  There is no obvious or usual treatment without a diagnosis.  Such sensations can be due to anything from neuropathy to diabetes.  You should check with a local physician to see what is going on.  Meanwhile, try some vitamin B-6 which sometimes helps with nerve or sensation issues.

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD