Urology/Weak penis and no strong erection

Question
Good evening doctor
iam 23yrs old boy i have a weak penis and no stronger erection during day and night time my penis left with some fluid thats make me irritate why because iam fasting this month so i should be pure and clean. Even iam experiencing within few seconds i ejaculate soon pls help me to get she of my problem.
Hear from you soon,
pinku.

Answer
Pinku:

It's hard to understand exactly what your problem is.  You could have a discharge or an infection.  You seem to describe a "weak penis" but since the penis is not a muscle it technically can't be "weak" so I assume you mean a weak erection along with premature ejaculation.  

My best advice is to talk this over with your lcoal physician or consult with a urologist.  There really isn't much you can do yourself without medical advice at this point.

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD