Urology/Decrease in Ejaculate

Question
I'm a 59 y/o male in decent shape.
There has been a dramatic decrease in my ejaculate over the past few yrs.
Prior to this happening,I would ejaculate what seemed to be an enormous volume & it would "shoot" a great distance.
I've gone to a Urologist.
A digital rectal exam was done & everything was normal,but I was given antibiotics (30 days) just in case of a urinary infection.At the end of the 30 days,I was ejaculating like a teenager.
But after a week the same problem reappeared.
Again another dose of meds,again the same results.
Finally I was told there's nothing wrong medically & nothing more can be done,live with it.
If that's the case,then how/why can this happen because of a psychological disorder & what disorders would be revelent to this?
Thank You

Answer
Joe:

It's not likely to be a psychological issue as this might affect erections but not ejaculate volume.  Medication side effects can reduce semen volume, but the fact that you responded to an antibiotic suggests that you have prostatitis.  Get an opinion from another urologist.

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD