You are here:

Urology/undescended testicle


joey wrote at 2013-09-29 05:09:39
Thank you! I will check into the information you gave me. I have absolutely no pain involved, just strange sensations. I wonder back in the 70's how they did the surgery. I have such a big deep scar, and I haven't located any images that look like my scar.

I do hope they came a long way since then, I went through weeks of pain and hell at age five for orchidopexy!!  


All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Arthur Goldstein, M.D.


Problems or questions related to the field of urology; ie urinary stone disease, urinary cancers (kidney, bladder, prostate, testis, etc.), urinary infections, etc. I no longer answer questions related to erection problems or male sexual dysfunction.


I am retired from the active practice of urology. My 34 years was totally in the clinical field and involved the entire gamut of genitourinary problems, with special interest in endourology.

American Medical Association, American Urological Association, American College of Surgeons

College degree - BS Medical degree - MD Master of Science - MS

©2017 All rights reserved.