Urology/right testicle doesnt hang as low and trys to suck up in abs

Question
Hi.
I'm 32 years old and recently I felt a little pain in my groin abs and right testicle.  Since then its just a dull pain every once and a while, with some nausea.  Also just recently my right testicle doesn't hang freely or as low. Kinda like tthe line is to tight holding it. When I lay flat I can literally suck the testicle up myself physically... don't know what it is

Answer
Josh:

You have a retractile testicle.  You were probably born this way.  It can be fixed surgically, but most of the time we just leave it alone unless it bothers you.  The pain in the groin may be related or it could be something else like a hernia so you may want to check it out.

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD