Urology/right testicle doesnt hang as low and trys to suck up in abs

I'm 32 years old and recently I felt a little pain in my groin abs and right testicle.  Since then its just a dull pain every once and a while, with some nausea.  Also just recently my right testicle doesn't hang freely or as low. Kinda like tthe line is to tight holding it. When I lay flat I can literally suck the testicle up myself physically... don't know what it is

You have a retractile testicle.  You were probably born this way.  It can be fixed surgically, but most of the time we just leave it alone unless it bothers you.  The pain in the groin may be related or it could be something else like a hernia so you may want to check it out.

Stephen W. Leslie, MD

Questions concerning erectile dysfunction, kidney stones and prostate disorders including prostate cancer. I have a special interest in kidney stone disease prevention.

Full time practicing urologist with 30 years experience. Associate Professor of Surgery and Chief of Urology at Creighton University Medical Center. Editor in Chief of eMedicine Urology internet textbook. Author of only NIH approved book written for patients by a urologist on the subject of kidney stones "The Kidney Stones Handbook". Inventor of the "Parachute" and "Escape" kidney stone baskets and the "Calculus" stone prevention analysis computer program.

American Urological Association, Ohio State Medical Association, Sexual Medicine Society

Men's Health, Journal of Urology, Urology, Healthwatch Magazine, Emergency Medicine Monthly, eMedicine, "The Kidney Stones Handbook", and numerous articles in various newspapers. He is also the editor of the Urology Board Review by McGraw-Hill used by urologists to study for their Board Certification Examinations.

Graduate of New York Medical College with residencies completed at Metropolitan Hospital New York, Albany Medical Center and University of Wisconsin-Madison.

Thirlby Award of the American Urological Association. Rated as one the country's Best Urologists by the Independent Consumer's Research Institute