Urology/Erectile dysfuntion

Question
hey I am a 24 year old male unmarried physically fit BMI is 24.6. I started jelqing exercise doing 10 mins daily for about 10 days. After this I started having rock solid erections,I was really happy. But I stopped doing the exercise to see the after effects. Now after 7 days of stopping I observed that I am not able to have erections(no pain in penis or anywhere).Sometimes I get erections  but only by watching porn and then stroking it hard.This problem never occurred to me earlier. I am really tensed. Please provide me a solution. You can ask me for other details if required for my diagnosis.
Thank You

Answer
Jimmy:

We don't recommend jelking exercises because they don't work and often cause damage to the penis.

There is no simple solution to your current problem of poor erections.  If it doesn't resolve by itself, you'll need to see either your regular physician or consult a urology specialist.  Most of the time, something like a temporary usage of Viagra can help.

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD