Urology/Erectile dysfuntion

hey I am a 24 year old male unmarried physically fit BMI is 24.6. I started jelqing exercise doing 10 mins daily for about 10 days. After this I started having rock solid erections,I was really happy. But I stopped doing the exercise to see the after effects. Now after 7 days of stopping I observed that I am not able to have erections(no pain in penis or anywhere).Sometimes I get erections  but only by watching porn and then stroking it hard.This problem never occurred to me earlier. I am really tensed. Please provide me a solution. You can ask me for other details if required for my diagnosis.
Thank You

We don't recommend jelking exercises because they don't work and often cause damage to the penis.

There is no simple solution to your current problem of poor erections.  If it doesn't resolve by itself, you'll need to see either your regular physician or consult a urology specialist.  Most of the time, something like a temporary usage of Viagra can help.

Stephen W. Leslie, MD

Questions concerning erectile dysfunction, kidney stones and prostate disorders including prostate cancer. I have a special interest in kidney stone disease prevention.

Full time practicing urologist with 30 years experience. Associate Professor of Surgery and Chief of Urology at Creighton University Medical Center. Editor in Chief of eMedicine Urology internet textbook. Author of only NIH approved book written for patients by a urologist on the subject of kidney stones "The Kidney Stones Handbook". Inventor of the "Parachute" and "Escape" kidney stone baskets and the "Calculus" stone prevention analysis computer program.

American Urological Association, Ohio State Medical Association, Sexual Medicine Society

Men's Health, Journal of Urology, Urology, Healthwatch Magazine, Emergency Medicine Monthly, eMedicine, "The Kidney Stones Handbook", and numerous articles in various newspapers. He is also the editor of the Urology Board Review by McGraw-Hill used by urologists to study for their Board Certification Examinations.

Graduate of New York Medical College with residencies completed at Metropolitan Hospital New York, Albany Medical Center and University of Wisconsin-Madison.

Thirlby Award of the American Urological Association. Rated as one the country's Best Urologists by the Independent Consumer's Research Institute