Urology/Involuntary Sperm Discharge

Question
Hi Doc I'm a 19 yr old male about to turn 20 next month as of 9-5-13 I have noticed that I have low amounts of involuntary or unwanted Sperm discharge and at 1st it creeped me out because I went online looking for answers and came across different infections or diseases I'm also not sexually active and I do masturbate excessively so I'm thinking its a weak parasympathetic nerve but I just wanted to get an expert opinion and it is continuing almost 5 days later.

Answer
Damon:

I doubt that the discharge is actually sperm or that you have a "weak" parasympathetic nerve whatever that means.

You could be having something related to nocturnal erections or just prostatic secretions.  Since it's continuing, I suggest you ask your physician as it could be an infection.  It's almost certainly not sperm or semen.

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD