Urology/pain in penis

Question
I have been having discomfort and some pain upon erection. There has been a feeling of constricture near the base on the top side. There is also some curvature, but I don't know how abnormal it is. Recently I had a urology exam where the doctor squeezed my flaccid penis hard and I felt a sudden increase in pain.  Since then my penis has been sore even while flaccid.  Today I went for a second opinion, told the doctor about the first experience, and he proceeded to do the same test, applying pressure to the tender areas even though I told him it hurt.  Now I'm even more sore and not sure what to do. There is also more pain upon ejaculation. I don't have anything detectable on exam that would indicate peyronies, like a nodule, but the pain is far worse than was prior to the examinations.

Answer
Mike:

It is extremely unlikely that the examinations caused any significant damage.  Peyronie's disease is by far the most likely cause of your symptoms.  I can only suggest an examination by a urologist at a tertiary care university center where they can give you some better answers.

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD