Urology/penis bleeding

Question
My is 21 and very independent. He has been bleeding for a year and a half, he has been hiding it from me but I do the sheets from his bed, My husband took him to the ER,a few weeks ago. He seems very sad. I saw more blood today on his bed. I know its coming from his Penis but why and how can I help him and is he dying. We don't have any health coverage, Can you help

Answer
Sandra:

It's unlikely he's dying, but we can't make a diagnosis from just a single symptom.  It could be anything from an infection to a stone.  At age 21, it's unlikely to be a tumor or anything too dangerous but you never know. He needs to consult with a urologist and find out just what is causing the blood.

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD