Urology/red lumps om penis.

red lump on penis
red lump on penis  
Hi I recently noticed 2 small redish lumps on my is smaller than the other.any idea what this might be.

It's almost impossible to make any kind of accurate diagnosis on an internet photo.  Also, we are specifically prohibited from give individual, personal diagnosis and treatment advice.  If we did, we would not only be in competition with the local physicians, we would also be liable for any bad outcomes.  This is a forum for general questions only, so I can't answer your question.

You can contact your local physician or consult a dermatologist if you are concerned.  

Stephen W. Leslie, MD

Questions concerning erectile dysfunction, kidney stones and prostate disorders including prostate cancer. I have a special interest in kidney stone disease prevention.

Full time practicing urologist with 30 years experience. Associate Professor of Surgery and Chief of Urology at Creighton University Medical Center. Editor in Chief of eMedicine Urology internet textbook. Author of only NIH approved book written for patients by a urologist on the subject of kidney stones "The Kidney Stones Handbook". Inventor of the "Parachute" and "Escape" kidney stone baskets and the "Calculus" stone prevention analysis computer program.

American Urological Association, Ohio State Medical Association, Sexual Medicine Society

Men's Health, Journal of Urology, Urology, Healthwatch Magazine, Emergency Medicine Monthly, eMedicine, "The Kidney Stones Handbook", and numerous articles in various newspapers. He is also the editor of the Urology Board Review by McGraw-Hill used by urologists to study for their Board Certification Examinations.

Graduate of New York Medical College with residencies completed at Metropolitan Hospital New York, Albany Medical Center and University of Wisconsin-Madison.

Thirlby Award of the American Urological Association. Rated as one the country's Best Urologists by the Independent Consumer's Research Institute