Urology/UTI and or prostate dysfunction

Hi doctor
i sent for you many questions about symptoms Like UTI and or prostate problem without finding any prove of bacterial infection or any strange cell found. however, i listen of supplement herbal drug called Prost-p10 x what is your openion to use it. since i suffer from three months ago of pelvic pain and purning and fast ejaculations
thank to you

I cannot give an endorsement of any herbal product or supplement.  However, it supposedly has ingredients that might be of some benefit.  Since supplements are unregulated, we do not know for sure what is in the tablets and the combined product has not received 3rd party testing to really know what it may or may not do.

I would recommend that you talk to your physician and see if conventional therapy will work before resorting to untested supplements for help.

Stephen W. Leslie, MD

Questions concerning erectile dysfunction, kidney stones and prostate disorders including prostate cancer. I have a special interest in kidney stone disease prevention.

Full time practicing urologist with 30 years experience. Associate Professor of Surgery and Chief of Urology at Creighton University Medical Center. Editor in Chief of eMedicine Urology internet textbook. Author of only NIH approved book written for patients by a urologist on the subject of kidney stones "The Kidney Stones Handbook". Inventor of the "Parachute" and "Escape" kidney stone baskets and the "Calculus" stone prevention analysis computer program.

American Urological Association, Ohio State Medical Association, Sexual Medicine Society

Men's Health, Journal of Urology, Urology, Healthwatch Magazine, Emergency Medicine Monthly, eMedicine, "The Kidney Stones Handbook", and numerous articles in various newspapers. He is also the editor of the Urology Board Review by McGraw-Hill used by urologists to study for their Board Certification Examinations.

Graduate of New York Medical College with residencies completed at Metropolitan Hospital New York, Albany Medical Center and University of Wisconsin-Madison.

Thirlby Award of the American Urological Association. Rated as one the country's Best Urologists by the Independent Consumer's Research Institute