Urology/Weakness

Question
Sear Sir,
I am 28 years of age and Unmarried.From the 3 years I have suffering from the sexual weakness so much. At the beginning I did not give importance but gradually now i feel that may be I am strong for doing sex. I don't get excitement to see any exciting thing or imagine. If I do masturbate then penis becoming strong. but if remove my hand from the penis then penis came soft within some seconds. Within 1 year I don't have any nocturnal emission.
When 1 years ago i had the nocturnal emission it causes me pain in side my penis. Actually I had a serious bad habit of masturbate.Now if kept masturbate off then after some days white thing like semen comes out within the urine.The amount semen come out after masturbate is low and very light.I am now so much anxious about my future as family want me to marry with a girl.
I can't believe in natural medicine though there are many ads about this in internet. Is there any modern Treatment to cure from ED or any other sexual diseases permanently? Please suggest me what can I do now in this situation.Is there any medicine that can make the penis strong or make the penis damaged tissue cured?. Note that my penis is also bend in the left side.My penis size was about 6 inch.But now when it get strong its just keep between 4 to 5 inch. I am feeling so much depression now.
Thanks

Answer
Sumon:

At this point, your problem is alittle unclear.  It does not sound like you have ED since you actually have good erections.  Your other problems could be due to anxiety, prostatitis, peyronie's or some other problem.  I suggest you talk to your physician or consult a urologist for a checkup.  And you admit to being depressed.

There is no simple medication to take to cure such problems without a clear diagnosis.

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD