Urology/Corpus spongiosum

1 week ago i started experiencing a problem after masturbation.
What happened was when ejaculating some of the cum came out and the rest felt like stuck inside i couldnt get it out, the next day i got morning wood but it wasnt as good as before as the downward part of the penis wasnt filling with blood or something, i couldnt feel this pressure inside my penis due to the erection but the erection was hard from both sides, i searched and found out it might be a problem with the corpus spongiosum.
I really need an advice about what to do and whether this condition is reverseble. Thanks alot in advance

It is unlikely that there is any actual problem with the corpus spongiosum.  Lots of these sensations actually don't have any real basis that we can discern or treat.  The best advice at this point is just to wait as most of the time things return to normal.  If it continues, then maybe a consultation with a urologist might be worthwhile.

Sometimes, just sitting in a hot tub of water for 10 minutes twice a day can help with these vague pelvic and penile problems and may be worth a try.

QUESTION: Well thanks alot for your fast response, i actually visited a urologist and he almost said the same, also he gave me a dietry supplement containing ginkgo bilboa so what do you think about it and does it have any side effects?

Since Gingko is not a drug, there is limited information and few good studies on how it works, side effects or effectiveness so I don't usually recommend it.

Here is some information about side effects from WebMD:

What are the risks of taking ginkgo?
Side effects. Ginkgo leaf supplements are generally safe. In some people, they can cause headache, dizziness, heart palpitations, nausea, gas, and diarrhea. Allergies to ginkgo can trigger rashes or more serious effects.
Risks. If you have a bleeding disorder, or are planning surgery, talk to your doctor before using ginkgo. Don't take ginkgo if you have any medical conditions -- especially diabetes, epilepsy, or fertility problems -- unless your doctor recommends it. Do not eat untreated parts of the ginkgo plant. Uncooked ginkgo seeds can cause seizures and death.
Interactions. If you take any medicines or supplements regularly, talk to your doctor before you start using ginkgo supplements. They could interact with blood thinners, aspirin, NSAID painkillers, anti-platelet drugs, anticonvulsants, antidepressants, diabetes medicines, drugs that affect the liver and supplements like garlic, saw palmetto, St. Johns wort, and yohimbe. Ginkgo might reduce the effectiveness of electroconvulsive therapy (ECT.)

Stephen W. Leslie, MD

Questions concerning erectile dysfunction, kidney stones and prostate disorders including prostate cancer. I have a special interest in kidney stone disease prevention.

Full time practicing urologist with 30 years experience. Associate Professor of Surgery and Chief of Urology at Creighton University Medical Center. Editor in Chief of eMedicine Urology internet textbook. Author of only NIH approved book written for patients by a urologist on the subject of kidney stones "The Kidney Stones Handbook". Inventor of the "Parachute" and "Escape" kidney stone baskets and the "Calculus" stone prevention analysis computer program.

American Urological Association, Ohio State Medical Association, Sexual Medicine Society

Men's Health, Journal of Urology, Urology, Healthwatch Magazine, Emergency Medicine Monthly, eMedicine, "The Kidney Stones Handbook", and numerous articles in various newspapers. He is also the editor of the Urology Board Review by McGraw-Hill used by urologists to study for their Board Certification Examinations.

Graduate of New York Medical College with residencies completed at Metropolitan Hospital New York, Albany Medical Center and University of Wisconsin-Madison.

Thirlby Award of the American Urological Association. Rated as one the country's Best Urologists by the Independent Consumer's Research Institute