Urology/Need urgent help

sir, i need solution......from where urine pass, that vain itched...pain in penis..penis feels like stiff...some liquid(not semen or urine)drop from penis, even though i'm not sexually excited...after ejaculation sharp pain is present.

I don't know these are related to this problem or not......there is a pain in lower abdomen and right hip.

age: 23+ (21st October, 1990), Male, Problem persist above 2yrs.

i visit many doctors..some say it is problem of prostate, some say nerve problem and some say urethritis...

sir, what ever it is very painful.....i can't even walk properly...

sir, please suggest me asap.....thank u

Pain in the penis could be an infection or prostatitis.  The liquid could indicate an infection or just be periurethral gland fluid.  Pain after ejaculation often indicates inflammation of the prostate or prostatitis.

Without a clear diagnosis it's impossible to suggest anything useful.  I cona only suggest that you consider getting a definitive urological diagnosis from a tertiary care university urology department.  Meanwhile, try sitting in a hot tub 3 times a day.  This often helps various pelvic pain problems.

Stephen W. Leslie, MD

Questions concerning erectile dysfunction, kidney stones and prostate disorders including prostate cancer. I have a special interest in kidney stone disease prevention.

Full time practicing urologist with 30 years experience. Associate Professor of Surgery and Chief of Urology at Creighton University Medical Center. Editor in Chief of eMedicine Urology internet textbook. Author of only NIH approved book written for patients by a urologist on the subject of kidney stones "The Kidney Stones Handbook". Inventor of the "Parachute" and "Escape" kidney stone baskets and the "Calculus" stone prevention analysis computer program.

American Urological Association, Ohio State Medical Association, Sexual Medicine Society

Men's Health, Journal of Urology, Urology, Healthwatch Magazine, Emergency Medicine Monthly, eMedicine, "The Kidney Stones Handbook", and numerous articles in various newspapers. He is also the editor of the Urology Board Review by McGraw-Hill used by urologists to study for their Board Certification Examinations.

Graduate of New York Medical College with residencies completed at Metropolitan Hospital New York, Albany Medical Center and University of Wisconsin-Madison.

Thirlby Award of the American Urological Association. Rated as one the country's Best Urologists by the Independent Consumer's Research Institute