Urology/redness on penis

Question
redness on penis
redness on penis  
Hello,

My penis is red like on screen:

http://bankfotek.pl/image/1644822.jpeg

Is everything OK with it? Doctor says everything is OK. But i'm still worried. I've never had penis like that. It used to be normal 'white'.

There are no bad smelling, no itches, nothing bad is coming out. Just that red wierd color and very rarely like 1 time in month i have some burning sensation during urination but very short like for seconds. Right side of entrance to coil is a bit enlarged.

What do you think about it?

Best regards and thank you very much

Best regards

Answer
Arkadiusz:

Sorry, but we are specifically prohibited from giving specific advice on such lesions.  This forum is for general information questions only and for a specific diagnosis you'll need to check with your local physician or consult with a dermatologist.

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD