Urology/redness on penis

redness on penis
redness on penis  

My penis is red like on screen:

Is everything OK with it? Doctor says everything is OK. But i'm still worried. I've never had penis like that. It used to be normal 'white'.

There are no bad smelling, no itches, nothing bad is coming out. Just that red wierd color and very rarely like 1 time in month i have some burning sensation during urination but very short like for seconds. Right side of entrance to coil is a bit enlarged.

What do you think about it?

Best regards and thank you very much

Best regards

Sorry, but we are specifically prohibited from giving specific advice on such lesions.  This forum is for general information questions only and for a specific diagnosis you'll need to check with your local physician or consult with a dermatologist.

Stephen W. Leslie, MD

Questions concerning erectile dysfunction, kidney stones and prostate disorders including prostate cancer. I have a special interest in kidney stone disease prevention.

Full time practicing urologist with 30 years experience. Associate Professor of Surgery and Chief of Urology at Creighton University Medical Center. Editor in Chief of eMedicine Urology internet textbook. Author of only NIH approved book written for patients by a urologist on the subject of kidney stones "The Kidney Stones Handbook". Inventor of the "Parachute" and "Escape" kidney stone baskets and the "Calculus" stone prevention analysis computer program.

American Urological Association, Ohio State Medical Association, Sexual Medicine Society

Men's Health, Journal of Urology, Urology, Healthwatch Magazine, Emergency Medicine Monthly, eMedicine, "The Kidney Stones Handbook", and numerous articles in various newspapers. He is also the editor of the Urology Board Review by McGraw-Hill used by urologists to study for their Board Certification Examinations.

Graduate of New York Medical College with residencies completed at Metropolitan Hospital New York, Albany Medical Center and University of Wisconsin-Madison.

Thirlby Award of the American Urological Association. Rated as one the country's Best Urologists by the Independent Consumer's Research Institute