Urology/Twitching in urethra

Question
Hi doctor,
I am Akhan 28 years old,I have never done sexual intercourse.I was diagnosed non bacterial prostatitis 7 years ago , reason behind could be lots of masturbation habit,or at time of ejaculation i stop and then start again and doing it and finally i ejaculate, Or it may be due force to push out remaining drop of urine due to incompleteness after urination(like jerking urethra or penis so that the rest of urine push out),I did apply force aggressively due to which a pain started between tailbone and anus hole  this pain recover within few weeks.
Later a urethra pain (shaft of penis)pain started because i masturbate while wearing a penis ring 2 times.Then within a year prostate pain started now its being seven years since i have prostatitis.I try to calm down my muscle but a twitching in urethra not allow me it to relax it down.
It happen when i think of sex and sometime it happen with no reason it mostly happen when penis is not erected.I don't know what to do now,I took many types of antibiotic medicine including alpha blocker.All test are clear example semen analysis , culture & prostatic smear etc.
Please advice.

Answer
Akhan:

I'm not sure I understand what you mean by "twitching in urethra".  The most common result of all of your activities might be prostatitis and you could be having some spasms of the pelvic muscles.  A muscle relaxant such as diazepam along with prostatitis treatment might be useful.  You should consult a good urologist to try to get a more precise diagnosis or consider a second opinion.

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD