Urology/white liquid after urination

Question
Hello Dr Stephen,
I'm 22 years old male single, during the last 3 years I have noticed a white liquid coming out from my penis at the end of urination with a burning sensation after that but not for a long time. this liquid is not viscous and odorless and it is dissolved imediately  in water. sometimes I find some white traces in my underwear. I have also noticed a liquid out of my penis when a stool is passing through my rectum. I masturbate 2 times per week and sometimes I see some very little white pieces in the pre-ejaculate liquid, theses pieces looks like those that I find in my underwear. I don't know if it is an std (gonorrhea...) or something else

Thank you

Answer
Sami:

It would be extremely unlikely for you to have any STD based on the described symptoms.  The fluid is most likely just prostatic fluid and is harmless.  This is certainly the fluid noted during a bowel movement.  The small, harder white pieces could just be some of the fluid that has dried.  To be absolutely sure, check with your local physician.

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD