I'm 29 years old male. At the age of 5 or 6 my neighbor asked me to touch his penis and I comply. After that this activity continues till I was at age 13. He even rubed his penis between my legs. I never told anyone. Also my teacher do same things with me to which I go for tuition. I got use to of it and even enjoyed but I don't remember that I got erection at that time. After that we switched the home and their I tried to find someone to do those things with me for 4 years. At age of 17 I had a friend of my age I lured him and he first time fucked me. This continue for 1 year till he transferred to other university. I find another guy who fucked me for 4 years of engineering almost three times a week. At age of 22 I got job at different city over there is a guy who fucked me for 5 years till he got married and left me. Now I'm  married too but still my heart feel for the other guys. I don't get quick erection but I have to rub for 1 min before intercourse with my wife. also after getting hard if I wait for some time I get soft. in night I got many erections. Also I started to masturbate at the age of 19 as previously I don't know how to do that . Kindly suggest me why I don't get erect as other guys do? is it childhood trauma or something else? Even with boys I don't got hard instantaneously and when I feel hot drops appear on my penis without erection. Please help me I don't want to be gay and faithful to my wife with normal erections

Your issues seem to be far more psychologically based than something physical.  You should consult with a certified sex therapist or a mental health professional who deals with sexual matters.  You can start with your family or personal physician who can direct you.

Stephen W. Leslie, MD

Questions concerning erectile dysfunction, kidney stones and prostate disorders including prostate cancer. I have a special interest in kidney stone disease prevention.

Full time practicing urologist with 30 years experience. Associate Professor of Surgery and Chief of Urology at Creighton University Medical Center. Editor in Chief of eMedicine Urology internet textbook. Author of only NIH approved book written for patients by a urologist on the subject of kidney stones "The Kidney Stones Handbook". Inventor of the "Parachute" and "Escape" kidney stone baskets and the "Calculus" stone prevention analysis computer program.

American Urological Association, Ohio State Medical Association, Sexual Medicine Society

Men's Health, Journal of Urology, Urology, Healthwatch Magazine, Emergency Medicine Monthly, eMedicine, "The Kidney Stones Handbook", and numerous articles in various newspapers. He is also the editor of the Urology Board Review by McGraw-Hill used by urologists to study for their Board Certification Examinations.

Graduate of New York Medical College with residencies completed at Metropolitan Hospital New York, Albany Medical Center and University of Wisconsin-Madison.

Thirlby Award of the American Urological Association. Rated as one the country's Best Urologists by the Independent Consumer's Research Institute