Urology/Erotic bladder filling

Question
I am a male, 45 year old. Last week I had a quarter of a can of Coca Cola injected in my bladder as part of an erotic game. The sensation was intense and it burned a little. Immediately afterward I emptied my bladder, and for a couple of days some air/gas occasionally came out of my penis at the end of a piss. It was a very erotic experience but how dangerous/harmful is it to have up to half a can of Coke injected in one's bladder?

Answer
Alex:

It is certainly not recommended and is somewhat dangerous.  For example, Coke has sugar and this can cause an infection.  Coke is not sterile and injection of anything into the bladder can cause irritation, damage the protective mucus layer, lead to infection, discomfort, burning, stones and other problems.  Please do not continue doing this unhealthy procedure.

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD