Urology/injury while masturbating

Question
Hello, thank you for your time in advance.

About 3 days ago while I was masturbating I was pressing down at the base of my penis (pretty  hard) to make it more erected, when I let go there was a sharp pain at the bottom left of my penis and I lost my erection immediately. Since then, I've been experiencing a constant pain in that area ( that would be bearable anywhere else), burning when I urinate, numbness, a little discoloration, and a feeling of warmth  from my penis, and something dripping in the inside of my groin. I can sort of get an erection but nothing close to what I could before the incident and when I try to flex my penis I lose my erection completely. What should I do?  Well it heal? should I give it a week or time?, go to the ER?I don't know what to do I don't  have health insurance that's why I'm here so anything will help. Thank you

Answer
Rodger:

It's difficult to sort ot if there is an actual injury or leak (unlikely) or just a sensory issue.  If there were an actual rupture of the erection body, it would cause a very immediate swelling, bruising and pain which is not what you've described.  You should consult a urology specialist.  Contact your local county or state medical society for help in finding a medical facility that you can afford.

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD