Urology/I can't keep an erection

When I am on foreplay with my girl a fluid starts to leak out of my penis and I lose my erection ... I have heaps of pre-cum and I can't maintain an erection with her.... I just don't know what to do anymore..

So can you still be aroused with heaps of pre cum and still not achieve or maintain an erection? I'm fit and healthy, 21 years old.

What would be the solution? Viagra would temporary help me?

Thank you

The amount of pre-cum has nothing to do with keeping or losing the erection.  You did not provide enough details to be able to make a diagnosis, but you stated that you can't maintain an erection with your girlfriend which suggests you can maintain one at other times.  If so, then the problem is likely to be anxiety based and is easily treatable.  Viagra could be a solution.  You should talk about this with your local primary care physician.

Stephen W. Leslie, MD

Questions concerning erectile dysfunction, kidney stones and prostate disorders including prostate cancer. I have a special interest in kidney stone disease prevention.

Full time practicing urologist with 30 years experience. Associate Professor of Surgery and Chief of Urology at Creighton University Medical Center. Editor in Chief of eMedicine Urology internet textbook. Author of only NIH approved book written for patients by a urologist on the subject of kidney stones "The Kidney Stones Handbook". Inventor of the "Parachute" and "Escape" kidney stone baskets and the "Calculus" stone prevention analysis computer program.

American Urological Association, Ohio State Medical Association, Sexual Medicine Society

Men's Health, Journal of Urology, Urology, Healthwatch Magazine, Emergency Medicine Monthly, eMedicine, "The Kidney Stones Handbook", and numerous articles in various newspapers. He is also the editor of the Urology Board Review by McGraw-Hill used by urologists to study for their Board Certification Examinations.

Graduate of New York Medical College with residencies completed at Metropolitan Hospital New York, Albany Medical Center and University of Wisconsin-Madison.

Thirlby Award of the American Urological Association. Rated as one the country's Best Urologists by the Independent Consumer's Research Institute