Urology/No feeling on penis

Question
QUESTION: Good day Doctor,
         I am 32 years male from India.My problem is that whenever having an intercourse after entering the vagina the penis does not feel anything to give any feeling of pleasure and after a short while I loose my erection.Is this a symptom of ED?When I masterbate I do have sensations.I have previously suffered from ED due to anxiety but got over with after we had a baby.On my wife's part she is not at all interested in foreplay or even the intercourse.Can this be a reason?

ANSWER: Sumeet:

If sensation in the penis is normal except during intercourse, the issue could be the angle of penetration, excessive lubrication or a size differential.  This is not ED.  You have a history of anxiety issues and your wife appears to be uninterested which is certainly contributing.  Talk to your physician and your wife's physician to see what can be done.

QUESTION: Good day Sir,
         I apologize to bother you again but could you please explain the terms size differential,excessive lubrication?And is there any cream or medicine available to increase the sensitivity?

Answer
Sumeet:

Size differential means the width of your erect penis compared to the width of your wife's vagina.  When these measurements are close together, there is plenty of sensation generated, when they differ substantially in size then sensation can be diminished.

Excessive lubrication could be natural from your partner or from the use of externally applied lubrication.  This would also tend to reduce sensation.

There are no specific medications, creams or lotions that will safely and reliably increase sensation.

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD