Urology/Lump on penis

Question
Lump on penis
Lump on penis  
Dear Doctor

About a week ago I noticed a lump on my penis, on the and below the head,in the shaft.
2 days before I had been with the penis erect for a long time and the day before it happened again, and ended with sex. It appeared suddenly from one day to another

It doesn't hurt, and get larger when the penis is erect. When is flaccid it's barely notice only if u know its there, but sometimes also appears even in the flaccid state. It's seem a vein but hard

I have maintained normal sexual intercourse.
I am seriously worried, and to effect my sex life. I ask for help to know what it is, because I only have an appointment in 3 weeks
What is it? How can I make it disappear? What type of exams do I need to do to be sure of what it is ?
Please help

Answer
Peter:

We don't generally comment on penile skin lesions but I'll make an exception.  This appears to be a vascular bleb or confluence of veins which may have formed a blood clot to appear harder.  Leave it alone and take a daily aspirin (which is a mild blood thinner).  If it doesn't disappear in a week or so, consult a local urologist.

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD