Urology/pain in urinary bladder

Hi Sir,

My concern two questions
1. Frequent pain in urinary area just left and right see of testicle. And sometime pain transfer to bottom of testicle.
2.  Pain in head of penis. The pain is also frequent, especially during intercourse. Otherwise fewer times when sec thoughts arises.

Am energetic person..pain in these areas making me dull sometimes annoying... please help me.

Only your local physicians can actually help you.  Pain in the testicle could be due to a diverticulum, epididymal cyst or infection.  The pain in the head of the penis is often due to prostatitis which sometimes feels like it's in the head of the penis.  Ask your local physician to check for this.  

Stephen W. Leslie, MD

Questions concerning erectile dysfunction, kidney stones and prostate disorders including prostate cancer. I have a special interest in kidney stone disease prevention.

Full time practicing urologist with 30 years experience. Associate Professor of Surgery and Chief of Urology at Creighton University Medical Center. Editor in Chief of eMedicine Urology internet textbook. Author of only NIH approved book written for patients by a urologist on the subject of kidney stones "The Kidney Stones Handbook". Inventor of the "Parachute" and "Escape" kidney stone baskets and the "Calculus" stone prevention analysis computer program.

American Urological Association, Ohio State Medical Association, Sexual Medicine Society

Men's Health, Journal of Urology, Urology, Healthwatch Magazine, Emergency Medicine Monthly, eMedicine, "The Kidney Stones Handbook", and numerous articles in various newspapers. He is also the editor of the Urology Board Review by McGraw-Hill used by urologists to study for their Board Certification Examinations.

Graduate of New York Medical College with residencies completed at Metropolitan Hospital New York, Albany Medical Center and University of Wisconsin-Madison.

Thirlby Award of the American Urological Association. Rated as one the country's Best Urologists by the Independent Consumer's Research Institute