Urology/pain in urinary bladder

Question
Hi Sir,

My concern two questions
1. Frequent pain in urinary area just left and right see of testicle. And sometime pain transfer to bottom of testicle.
2.  Pain in head of penis. The pain is also frequent, especially during intercourse. Otherwise fewer times when sec thoughts arises.

Am energetic person..pain in these areas making me dull sometimes annoying... please help me.

Thanks
Shankar

Answer
Shankar:

Only your local physicians can actually help you.  Pain in the testicle could be due to a diverticulum, epididymal cyst or infection.  The pain in the head of the penis is often due to prostatitis which sometimes feels like it's in the head of the penis.  Ask your local physician to check for this.  

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD