Urology/Red, painless 0.5cm spot in glans

I recently discovered a small red patch on my penis (pictures attached), that are 100% painless, non-itchy or inflamed, nor do they cause me any other discomfort other than sinmply existing. Of course I worry about my penis, as I tend to use it quite often.

I recently initiated a sexual relationship with a girl, who previous to me, had only been with 1 sexual partner for about two years.
We have unprotected sex, as she assured me she is 100% std free, and she is on the pill (i witness this, so no worries about surprise-babies there (yesyes i know, it's not 100% guaranteed, but I take the small risk over horrible rubbers any day)). I myself got checked about 2 months ago, and was also 100% free.

We've been going at it for about 3 weeks, the patch appeared about 10 days ago. As mentioned, it doesnt cause my physical discomfort, only mental, as I read somewhere on the net, that syphilis starts of as a painless red dot. Even though that disease is incredibly rare, I obviously get paranoid.

The picture with flash exaggerates the red-ness a bit, ui

Mr. White:

Sorry, but we are not permitted to give specific advice or diagnoses on this forum; just answer general questions. In addition, it would be extremely unreliable and possibly even dangerous to try and make a diagnosis and suggest treatment based only on a brief description and/or a picture, particularly of a skin lesion on the penis or male genitalia.
Most of the time, skin lesions on the male genitals are quite benign with cysts, allergic reactions and infections like yeast or Herpes being the most common findings.  Sexually transmitted diseases can also cause visible skin lesions.  That is why we recommend that you contact your regular physician or consult a local dermatologist as they are the most experienced experts in skin problems of the male genitalia.

Stephen W. Leslie, MD

Questions concerning erectile dysfunction, kidney stones and prostate disorders including prostate cancer. I have a special interest in kidney stone disease prevention.

Full time practicing urologist with 30 years experience. Associate Professor of Surgery and Chief of Urology at Creighton University Medical Center. Editor in Chief of eMedicine Urology internet textbook. Author of only NIH approved book written for patients by a urologist on the subject of kidney stones "The Kidney Stones Handbook". Inventor of the "Parachute" and "Escape" kidney stone baskets and the "Calculus" stone prevention analysis computer program.

American Urological Association, Ohio State Medical Association, Sexual Medicine Society

Men's Health, Journal of Urology, Urology, Healthwatch Magazine, Emergency Medicine Monthly, eMedicine, "The Kidney Stones Handbook", and numerous articles in various newspapers. He is also the editor of the Urology Board Review by McGraw-Hill used by urologists to study for their Board Certification Examinations.

Graduate of New York Medical College with residencies completed at Metropolitan Hospital New York, Albany Medical Center and University of Wisconsin-Madison.

Thirlby Award of the American Urological Association. Rated as one the country's Best Urologists by the Independent Consumer's Research Institute