Urology/swalloed vein in penis

Question
Dear Sir,
I am a 28 year, male.
for past almost 8 - 10 years, i observed that there is swelling in a vein in my penis just below the penis head. It does not create any problem, thaty i didnot wory about that much.
But for last few years i observed that sometimes there is something hard at the same place. May be some sort of gland clotting (ganth in hindi). It specially occurs at the morning time, when i wake up & go for the very first urination. I can feel its presence by pressing with a finger. its movable. During day, I hardly feel the presence of that hard clotting.
What it may be ? Do i need to wory ? plz suggest some medicine to apply over the place ?

Answer
Ujjawal:

Obviously it's impossible to be sure about what is going on without a direct examination.  Your problem sounds like a simple vein in the penis.  If it developed a clot or thrombus, then it might appear as you describe, but this would tend to be infrequent and not repetitive the way you've described.  There is also a condition called Mondor's disease which is somewhat similar.  You may want to check with your physician to be sure.  Most of these problems are considered minor.  

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD