Urology/Testicular Pain

Question

I am asking you this question because it has been bothering me. I am 21 years old, I am overweight. I am not sexually active ( I am a virgin ) but I do masturbate. I have been having this problem for the past few months to a year. I've gone to get a psychical and the doctor said there was nothing wrong.

Hopefully you can answer my question. After urination, my testis' get really heavy and they are super tender to touch,and is very painful at times. I can feel the tightness in my lower Abdomen and it's very uncomfortable. It's not everytime I pee, just only certain times. I've noticed it happens a lot after I hold my urination for awhile. Also I think I feel a lump but when I went to my DR and got a physical he didn't feel anything. It makes me very nervous and I want to get some answers.

Any advice or information you have on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Anthony

Answer
Anthony:

There is no obvious or logical answer to why the testicles should feel heavy or tender after voiding.  The two systems of voiding and reproduction are totally separate except for their connection to the penis.  I suggest you consult a local urologist for a more definitive evaluation.

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD