Urology/is it a problem

hi sir
       my age is 27 and I am suffering or better words is I am facing a condition when my semen is very thin like water just  1 year back it was thick and viscous i have good erection but 1 year back I was having semen passed in urine and over time i noticed that my semen and pre cum diminished in thickness and i dont masturbate that much just once or twice a month.
         is it a problem or i became infertile and its a symptom of that i just dont know please show some light on this.

thank you

Variations in semen consistency are quite common and usually are nothing to worry about.  The viscosity and color depends on many factors including medications, hydration status, humidity, ejaculatory frequency, etc. You are not going to become infertile based on a change in the consistency of the semen.  If you are concerned, talk to your primary care physician.

Stephen W. Leslie, MD

Questions concerning erectile dysfunction, kidney stones and prostate disorders including prostate cancer. I have a special interest in kidney stone disease prevention.

Full time practicing urologist with 30 years experience. Associate Professor of Surgery and Chief of Urology at Creighton University Medical Center. Editor in Chief of eMedicine Urology internet textbook. Author of only NIH approved book written for patients by a urologist on the subject of kidney stones "The Kidney Stones Handbook". Inventor of the "Parachute" and "Escape" kidney stone baskets and the "Calculus" stone prevention analysis computer program.

American Urological Association, Ohio State Medical Association, Sexual Medicine Society

Men's Health, Journal of Urology, Urology, Healthwatch Magazine, Emergency Medicine Monthly, eMedicine, "The Kidney Stones Handbook", and numerous articles in various newspapers. He is also the editor of the Urology Board Review by McGraw-Hill used by urologists to study for their Board Certification Examinations.

Graduate of New York Medical College with residencies completed at Metropolitan Hospital New York, Albany Medical Center and University of Wisconsin-Madison.

Thirlby Award of the American Urological Association. Rated as one the country's Best Urologists by the Independent Consumer's Research Institute