Urology/Right Testicle Pain

Question
Hi;
  I had a pain in right testicle one month ago.My right testicle is got hard and even when i put water on it i feel pain and then sever pain in abdominal and back side. Went To Dr he diagnosed me Inguinal hernia. I did surgery for hernia. and even i feel pain in testicle. When i got erected and did not ejaculate it feels more pain. please suggest me what to do.

Answer
Sahil:

It sounds like you had an inguinal hernia which has since been fixed.  If there is still pain in the testicle, then this should be checked as well.  This usually starts with a careful physical examination and a testicular ultrasound.  You may need to consult a urology specialist for this.  The problem with ejaculation may or may not be related.

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD