You are here:

Urology/Right Testicle Pain


  I had a pain in right testicle one month ago.My right testicle is got hard and even when i put water on it i feel pain and then sever pain in abdominal and back side. Went To Dr he diagnosed me Inguinal hernia. I did surgery for hernia. and even i feel pain in testicle. When i got erected and did not ejaculate it feels more pain. please suggest me what to do.


It sounds like you had an inguinal hernia which has since been fixed.  If there is still pain in the testicle, then this should be checked as well.  This usually starts with a careful physical examination and a testicular ultrasound.  You may need to consult a urology specialist for this.  The problem with ejaculation may or may not be related.


All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Stephen W. Leslie, MD


Questions concerning erectile dysfunction, kidney stones and prostate disorders including prostate cancer. I have a special interest in kidney stone disease prevention.


Full time practicing urologist with 30 years experience. Associate Professor of Surgery and Chief of Urology at Creighton University Medical Center. Editor in Chief of eMedicine Urology internet textbook. Author of only NIH approved book written for patients by a urologist on the subject of kidney stones "The Kidney Stones Handbook". Inventor of the "Parachute" and "Escape" kidney stone baskets and the "Calculus" stone prevention analysis computer program.

American Urological Association, Ohio State Medical Association, Sexual Medicine Society

Men's Health, Journal of Urology, Urology, Healthwatch Magazine, Emergency Medicine Monthly, eMedicine, "The Kidney Stones Handbook", and numerous articles in various newspapers. He is also the editor of the Urology Board Review by McGraw-Hill used by urologists to study for their Board Certification Examinations.

Graduate of New York Medical College with residencies completed at Metropolitan Hospital New York, Albany Medical Center and University of Wisconsin-Madison.

Awards and Honors
Thirlby Award of the American Urological Association. Rated as one the country's Best Urologists by the Independent Consumer's Research Institute

©2017 All rights reserved.