Urology/severe problems

I had intercourse with a chinese girl, she was 24 years old. It was supposed to be a safe sex but the condom ruptured, though i realized it very soon. Anyway it was in early june this year. I started to feel blockage near the tip of my penis the very same night. I went to doc. The next day he gave me some antibiotics and asked me to visit after two weeks. Because of the communication problem i could.not find the same doc. The different doc. Stained a slide with penal fluid and found WBC. He said it is prostatits and gave me some chinese medicjne again. Anyway this kept happening. I asked a friend in oakistan to see a doc and let me talk to him as chinese do not understand english, most of them. The doc. From my country asked me to keep taking ciprofloxacin...which i did for two weeks then i could not find ciro here, so i switched to levofloxacin, jn addition to that my friend sent me some injevtions named fortum, i also had those injections. I took the medicine 500mg twice a day for almost a  month. Then i went back home. By then my itching was reduced and blockage at the.tip.persisted. i did a lot of tests in pakistan like urine culture, seman culture,urethral swab cultur. I did them twixce to be sure. And Urine RE. All of them.were fine. Did ultrasound from.three different experts of prostate with a gap of one month with medication it was fine. But the blockage and irritation in my rectum still persisted. Doctors told me that am fine. I have no problems....when i came back to china i felt that the blockage is kind of moving upwards inside and that i can.not feel the urge to urinate. My frequency reduced many times. I wont feel the urge to urinate as often. But i had this slightly heavy lower belly. Now i feel difficulty in.urination and do not feel the urge to urinate when am sitting or lying on a bed. Did my pristate ultrasound turns out to be normal. Did hpv 6 and 11 and clymedia and Gnnoria  tests again twice all are clear not i have RBC in my urine and infrequent urine. Discomfort in rectum has reduced many times but stil is there. I am using some medicine for rectum i guess those are a but helpful. IT us wirth elling to that in the beginnig like.jn the firt mont if the incident.i had an.accident in gym and i broke lower belly i had a sharp.pain but lasted for a few moments...when i went to turned out that i have got varicocele in my left and hydrocele in my right testical. I still have buring penis. Not all the time though especially before urinating and after urination for a while but i do feel thaa the blockage has moved upwards and i feel slight pain in lowerbelly at times. Please help me with an answere that is realistic. Doctors do not take me seriously now they think that i am a feak. And i assure you that i am not a freak. There is another thing when i have pressure in my lowerbelly my left testical is deshaoes but it comes back to normal  as soon as pressure is released. Its not hernia have checked for it.  Looking forward for your answer. Thank you very very much in anticipation.

ANSWER: Rizwan:

You have seen a number of specialists without getting a clear answer so it is unlikely we will be able to do that from here.  The persistent burning in the penis suggests persistent prostatitis which would also explain in part some of the rectal discomfort.  Besides antibiotics, we also recommend no caffeine or hot spices, and taking a very hot sitz bath twice a day.

You might want to consider an opinion from a larger university medical center that is more used to complex or difficult cases.

QUESTION: But doc. what about the ultrasound reports? they are all normal, showing normal prostate. besides all the tests are clear and no pathogene is found so far.

Ultrasound is not going to show prostatitis which is not necessarily due to bacteria but can be purely inflammatory.  In other words, it is very likely that prostatitis could have negative ultrasounds with no bacteria found.

Besides, there aren't too many known medical disorders that can cause the type of discomfort you've described and still escape detection with all normal test results.

Stephen W. Leslie, MD

Questions concerning erectile dysfunction, kidney stones and prostate disorders including prostate cancer. I have a special interest in kidney stone disease prevention.

Full time practicing urologist with 30 years experience. Associate Professor of Surgery and Chief of Urology at Creighton University Medical Center. Editor in Chief of eMedicine Urology internet textbook. Author of only NIH approved book written for patients by a urologist on the subject of kidney stones "The Kidney Stones Handbook". Inventor of the "Parachute" and "Escape" kidney stone baskets and the "Calculus" stone prevention analysis computer program.

American Urological Association, Ohio State Medical Association, Sexual Medicine Society

Men's Health, Journal of Urology, Urology, Healthwatch Magazine, Emergency Medicine Monthly, eMedicine, "The Kidney Stones Handbook", and numerous articles in various newspapers. He is also the editor of the Urology Board Review by McGraw-Hill used by urologists to study for their Board Certification Examinations.

Graduate of New York Medical College with residencies completed at Metropolitan Hospital New York, Albany Medical Center and University of Wisconsin-Madison.

Thirlby Award of the American Urological Association. Rated as one the country's Best Urologists by the Independent Consumer's Research Institute