Urology/Significant reduction in seem volume after edging

Question
I spent 12-16 hours edging without orgasm.  When I finally did, I felt the muscles that pump out the ejaculate free up, and virtually no sperm exited.  Since them, then testis have remained small and drained with very little ejaculate produced over the last three tries (it's been 9 days since the incident.  My anxiety has been through the roof.  Have I damaged something irreparably?

Answer
Dave:

It is quite doubtful that you permanently damaged anything.  The testicles don't actually drain notwithstanding what you may have read elsewhere.  This will probably recover given time.  If not, contact your primary physician or consult a urologist.  

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD