Urology/Significant reduction in seem volume after edging

I spent 12-16 hours edging without orgasm.  When I finally did, I felt the muscles that pump out the ejaculate free up, and virtually no sperm exited.  Since them, then testis have remained small and drained with very little ejaculate produced over the last three tries (it's been 9 days since the incident.  My anxiety has been through the roof.  Have I damaged something irreparably?

It is quite doubtful that you permanently damaged anything.  The testicles don't actually drain notwithstanding what you may have read elsewhere.  This will probably recover given time.  If not, contact your primary physician or consult a urologist.  

Stephen W. Leslie, MD

Questions concerning erectile dysfunction, kidney stones and prostate disorders including prostate cancer. I have a special interest in kidney stone disease prevention.

Full time practicing urologist with 30 years experience. Associate Professor of Surgery and Chief of Urology at Creighton University Medical Center. Editor in Chief of eMedicine Urology internet textbook. Author of only NIH approved book written for patients by a urologist on the subject of kidney stones "The Kidney Stones Handbook". Inventor of the "Parachute" and "Escape" kidney stone baskets and the "Calculus" stone prevention analysis computer program.

American Urological Association, Ohio State Medical Association, Sexual Medicine Society

Men's Health, Journal of Urology, Urology, Healthwatch Magazine, Emergency Medicine Monthly, eMedicine, "The Kidney Stones Handbook", and numerous articles in various newspapers. He is also the editor of the Urology Board Review by McGraw-Hill used by urologists to study for their Board Certification Examinations.

Graduate of New York Medical College with residencies completed at Metropolitan Hospital New York, Albany Medical Center and University of Wisconsin-Madison.

Thirlby Award of the American Urological Association. Rated as one the country's Best Urologists by the Independent Consumer's Research Institute