Urology/Weak erection?

Hi I've been worrying but I just want an expert take on this. The first week of December I was having great erections, and then after 12/8 or 12/9 I've been having weak erections and it's causing me a lot of stress and anxiety. I get an erection but I lose it almost immediately without stimulation, even my erection is kind of weak. I've only have 2 oral sex and mostly masturbation, two of the masturbations was a bit rough. What could have caused this weak erection, I'm really worried. Idk if this is relevant but before this happened I remember getting great circulations in my lower body cause they're really hot and my erection before was hot in temperature, and after this my lower body's temperature dropped and it's very cold to cold even my penis, could this have caused erection problem? If not let me know what could've done it and what can I do to reverse it? Thank you

Not enough information was provided to make any reliable diagnosis, but most of the time, sudden erection difficulty is related to psychogenic issues, anxiety, nervousness, etc.  These usually work themselves out over time but sometimes a little help from Viagra can help.  If the problem continues, check with your local physician.

I doubt that the circulation problem sensations you've described have anything to do with this.

Stephen W. Leslie, MD

Questions concerning erectile dysfunction, kidney stones and prostate disorders including prostate cancer. I have a special interest in kidney stone disease prevention.

Full time practicing urologist with 30 years experience. Associate Professor of Surgery and Chief of Urology at Creighton University Medical Center. Editor in Chief of eMedicine Urology internet textbook. Author of only NIH approved book written for patients by a urologist on the subject of kidney stones "The Kidney Stones Handbook". Inventor of the "Parachute" and "Escape" kidney stone baskets and the "Calculus" stone prevention analysis computer program.

American Urological Association, Ohio State Medical Association, Sexual Medicine Society

Men's Health, Journal of Urology, Urology, Healthwatch Magazine, Emergency Medicine Monthly, eMedicine, "The Kidney Stones Handbook", and numerous articles in various newspapers. He is also the editor of the Urology Board Review by McGraw-Hill used by urologists to study for their Board Certification Examinations.

Graduate of New York Medical College with residencies completed at Metropolitan Hospital New York, Albany Medical Center and University of Wisconsin-Madison.

Thirlby Award of the American Urological Association. Rated as one the country's Best Urologists by the Independent Consumer's Research Institute