Urology/masturbation without ejaculation

Question
I have asked you this before, but I need a little more explicit answer. I have kidney trouble in my family history, so I'm concerned about something SOME sexual experts think could harm me, but others don't think so. This involves the stop and go method of masturbation for about three days. I am in my 60's, and I do this about once a month. So, is all this masturbating up to the point of ejaculating, but not harmful to my prostate or anything else? Some think the prostate "firing" all these times foe expected ejaculation, but not doing it is too hard on it, and could damage it. I sometimes masturbate right up to the point of ejaculating many, many times before ejaculating on about the 3rd day.

Answer
Barney:

Masturbation without ejaculation is not known to be harmful. There is some evidence that it might cause some refux into the prostate and contribute to prostatitis, but this information is not confirmed.  I'm not sure why you would want to do this, but it's not likely to cause any harm.

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD