Urology/Penis scar?!

Question
11
11  

22
22  
Hello doctor Leslie. I've had this scar after a scab from masturbation turned into a scar. And now, skin folded on top of it. In the middle there's also a small black dot, im assuming a beauty mark. I've never had sex, so I assume i have no STD's. Please help me! :(

Answer
Lee:

It appears to be a dimple left over from your circumcision surgery.  Short of a small surgical procedure to fix it, there isn't much you can do.  If it isn't bothering you, it would be reasonable to just leave it alone.  Have a local urologist check it out for you just to be sure.

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD