If you read the bottom of this link, it tells us that not all cases of curvature are due to peyronies. Why do you deny this?

It says uneven chambers can cause bending. You've been telling me all along and misleading me that there is no such thing as normal curvature. Clearly there is. Congenital curvature is not a disease. Its just a label. The human body is not completely symmetrical. If there is even a small asymmetry, does that mean the person has a disease according to you?

I'm not going to argue semantics with you on this forum.  There clearly are other causes of curvature besides peyronie's such as chordee, trauma, hypospadius and more.  However, the issue here is the definition of normal.  The normal penis has no significant curvature.  If there is a persistent or bothersome curvature, then it's not normal.  This may or may not require treatment, but it can't be called normal.

Some small degree of slight tilting due to a minor level of asymmetry may be called "normal" by some and "abnormal" by others.  While the body is not symmetrical, you would expect the nose to be in the center of face and if it's not most would call that "abnormal" to some degree, wouldn't they?

Stephen W. Leslie, MD

Questions concerning erectile dysfunction, kidney stones and prostate disorders including prostate cancer. I have a special interest in kidney stone disease prevention.

Full time practicing urologist with 30 years experience. Associate Professor of Surgery and Chief of Urology at Creighton University Medical Center. Editor in Chief of eMedicine Urology internet textbook. Author of only NIH approved book written for patients by a urologist on the subject of kidney stones "The Kidney Stones Handbook". Inventor of the "Parachute" and "Escape" kidney stone baskets and the "Calculus" stone prevention analysis computer program.

American Urological Association, Ohio State Medical Association, Sexual Medicine Society

Men's Health, Journal of Urology, Urology, Healthwatch Magazine, Emergency Medicine Monthly, eMedicine, "The Kidney Stones Handbook", and numerous articles in various newspapers. He is also the editor of the Urology Board Review by McGraw-Hill used by urologists to study for their Board Certification Examinations.

Graduate of New York Medical College with residencies completed at Metropolitan Hospital New York, Albany Medical Center and University of Wisconsin-Madison.

Thirlby Award of the American Urological Association. Rated as one the country's Best Urologists by the Independent Consumer's Research Institute