Urology/rash on penis

Question
pic1
pic1  

pic2
pic2  
Hello, for about 4 days i have some type of rash on my penis/top and foreskin in the left side and ne in the right side, it doesn't itch, it doesn't hurt and it has a darkened red colour, it isn't swollen and it looks silky ... I also found out that this rash is also on the foreskin in the same direction the rash is on the penis. I never had sexual intercourse and I've always been predisposed to acne on face and sometimes on scalp and back. What could it be and how can it be treated? Sorry if my english isn't good enough. Thank YOU

Answer
David:

Sorry, but we don't make diagnoses on this forum, especially not on skin lesions in the genitalia.  Not only is that very difficult, but it is not allowed as that would be practicing medicine on the site.  You'll need to check with your local phyisician.  

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD