Urology/I really need help

Let me tell you how it happened first . Me and my girlfriend driving home from a friend house ,she started sucking on my penis , after a while she stopped and said  you are bleeding , I did not fill any pain , so I was thinking it might be her mouth bleeding , when we got home washed the blood off , I was the one  bleeding , when she was taking my penis in and out of her mouth she got my glan the one that is underneath the penis caught in a gap that she had in-between two teeth in her mouth , and of course she was on her why down the shaft of my penis she had ripped my glan pretty far down ,leaving me with next to no filling , I am not circumcised , so every time it gets hard , and we start having sex it just goes soft real fast , I fill worthless, after we try to have sex and I can not keep a erection I am ,and totally fill worthless , please tell me that this can be fixed please ???

The superficial skin tear in the penis is obviously easily fixed.  Loss of maintenance of erection rigidity is a little more complicated but we have many treatments for such problems.  You should contact your local physician to help in this area.

Stephen W. Leslie, MD

Questions concerning erectile dysfunction, kidney stones and prostate disorders including prostate cancer. I have a special interest in kidney stone disease prevention.

Full time practicing urologist with 30 years experience. Associate Professor of Surgery and Chief of Urology at Creighton University Medical Center. Editor in Chief of eMedicine Urology internet textbook. Author of only NIH approved book written for patients by a urologist on the subject of kidney stones "The Kidney Stones Handbook". Inventor of the "Parachute" and "Escape" kidney stone baskets and the "Calculus" stone prevention analysis computer program.

American Urological Association, Ohio State Medical Association, Sexual Medicine Society

Men's Health, Journal of Urology, Urology, Healthwatch Magazine, Emergency Medicine Monthly, eMedicine, "The Kidney Stones Handbook", and numerous articles in various newspapers. He is also the editor of the Urology Board Review by McGraw-Hill used by urologists to study for their Board Certification Examinations.

Graduate of New York Medical College with residencies completed at Metropolitan Hospital New York, Albany Medical Center and University of Wisconsin-Madison.

Thirlby Award of the American Urological Association. Rated as one the country's Best Urologists by the Independent Consumer's Research Institute