Urology/I really need help

Question
Let me tell you how it happened first . Me and my girlfriend driving home from a friend house ,she started sucking on my penis , after a while she stopped and said  you are bleeding , I did not fill any pain , so I was thinking it might be her mouth bleeding , when we got home washed the blood off , I was the one  bleeding , when she was taking my penis in and out of her mouth she got my glan the one that is underneath the penis caught in a gap that she had in-between two teeth in her mouth , and of course she was on her why down the shaft of my penis she had ripped my glan pretty far down ,leaving me with next to no filling , I am not circumcised , so every time it gets hard , and we start having sex it just goes soft real fast , I fill worthless, after we try to have sex and I can not keep a erection I am ,and totally fill worthless , please tell me that this can be fixed please ???

Answer
Michael:

The superficial skin tear in the penis is obviously easily fixed.  Loss of maintenance of erection rigidity is a little more complicated but we have many treatments for such problems.  You should contact your local physician to help in this area.

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD