Urology/soft enlargement on the

I have a soft lump on  my penis. It is located on the middle vein on the top of the shaft of my penis just below the stomach. It is soft ,painless, 1 cm in width, squeezable, visible when the penis is flaccid or erect. slight widening of the vein on the penis shaft is evident also.
I can recall it has been there for  almost 2 years.
Could you please help me with a possible diagnosis.

A reliable diagnosis is obviously not possible from just your description.  It could be a vascular issue as it is located in the large vein along the top of the penis.  If so, it would not usually be something that we would treat and the fact that it's been there for 2 years suggests that it isn't anything particularly dangerous.  It may be best to consult with a local urologist just to be sure.

QUESTION: Thanks you dr. For your reply.
I attached pictures of the lump.
If you may have a look at it.

ANSWER: Samir:

Looks like a venous bleb or dilation of a large, superficial vein.  If so, it's harmless.

QUESTION: Dear dr,
Is there a  possibility that it will  increase by time and What could have caused it.
I also have varicocele. Any relation?

Thx again

Remember, we are uncertain as to the actual diagnosis.

The bleb may increase with time, or it may not.

Cause is usually developmental meaning it was always there but becomes more prominent with age.

Not related in any way to a varicocele.

Stephen W. Leslie, MD

Questions concerning erectile dysfunction, kidney stones and prostate disorders including prostate cancer. I have a special interest in kidney stone disease prevention.

Full time practicing urologist with 30 years experience. Associate Professor of Surgery and Chief of Urology at Creighton University Medical Center. Editor in Chief of eMedicine Urology internet textbook. Author of only NIH approved book written for patients by a urologist on the subject of kidney stones "The Kidney Stones Handbook". Inventor of the "Parachute" and "Escape" kidney stone baskets and the "Calculus" stone prevention analysis computer program.

American Urological Association, Ohio State Medical Association, Sexual Medicine Society

Men's Health, Journal of Urology, Urology, Healthwatch Magazine, Emergency Medicine Monthly, eMedicine, "The Kidney Stones Handbook", and numerous articles in various newspapers. He is also the editor of the Urology Board Review by McGraw-Hill used by urologists to study for their Board Certification Examinations.

Graduate of New York Medical College with residencies completed at Metropolitan Hospital New York, Albany Medical Center and University of Wisconsin-Madison.

Thirlby Award of the American Urological Association. Rated as one the country's Best Urologists by the Independent Consumer's Research Institute