Urology/Urinary incontinence problems

For the past month, I have had bed wetting problems on abd off. Just recently I have started to lose control of my bladder. I have had a few accidents, along with burning while urinating, and frequent urination. GP tested for a urinary tract infection which tested negative.He proscrided me macrobid that seemed to do the trick.But what is strange is, I wake up knowing if I'm gonna have a problem day. I feel light headed its a really strange feeling actually. And about a minute before I have an accident I have a very light headed feeling and a funny uncomfortable sensation in my stomach. This whole think happens for about fifteen seconds. Immediacy preceding the accident, ask my muscles sudden and if standing I fall to the ground with the same feeling as before. During this I an completely zoned out, I don't really hear or see my surroundings. Then I pee myself. I dint have any neurological problems that I know of. I'm a virgin. And i being sent to a urologist next week. And I'm thirteen if that matters. please help!

I can't explain all of your symptoms, but the fact that the macrobid helped suggests an infection.  The urologist will check things out.  You may need nothing more than some low dose macrobid.  I doubt that this is a neurological issue but it's impossible to be sure just from a brief description.

Stephen W. Leslie, MD

Questions concerning erectile dysfunction, kidney stones and prostate disorders including prostate cancer. I have a special interest in kidney stone disease prevention.

Full time practicing urologist with 30 years experience. Associate Professor of Surgery and Chief of Urology at Creighton University Medical Center. Editor in Chief of eMedicine Urology internet textbook. Author of only NIH approved book written for patients by a urologist on the subject of kidney stones "The Kidney Stones Handbook". Inventor of the "Parachute" and "Escape" kidney stone baskets and the "Calculus" stone prevention analysis computer program.

American Urological Association, Ohio State Medical Association, Sexual Medicine Society

Men's Health, Journal of Urology, Urology, Healthwatch Magazine, Emergency Medicine Monthly, eMedicine, "The Kidney Stones Handbook", and numerous articles in various newspapers. He is also the editor of the Urology Board Review by McGraw-Hill used by urologists to study for their Board Certification Examinations.

Graduate of New York Medical College with residencies completed at Metropolitan Hospital New York, Albany Medical Center and University of Wisconsin-Madison.

Thirlby Award of the American Urological Association. Rated as one the country's Best Urologists by the Independent Consumer's Research Institute