Hi, I am 21 and  was circumcised 3 years ago.
For the past few months, I have noticed a long band-like lump or ridge on the left side of my inner foreskin. It is abit hard. do you have any idea what it is?

Also, my frenulum is still swollen when flaccid, despite it being 3 years after circumcision. http://i.imgur.com/VJELRf7.jpg
is this normal?

thank you for answer my questions

The ridges are either veins or lymphatic channels.  It's also possible to have some scarring.  The frenulum may appear swollen to you but this is actually the normal repaired area after the circumcision.  In other words, that's likely how it's going to stay.  The frenulum usually needs to be reworked when a circumcision is done.  Check with a local urologist to determine if anything can be done at this point.

Stephen W. Leslie, MD

Questions concerning erectile dysfunction, kidney stones and prostate disorders including prostate cancer. I have a special interest in kidney stone disease prevention.

Full time practicing urologist with 30 years experience. Associate Professor of Surgery and Chief of Urology at Creighton University Medical Center. Editor in Chief of eMedicine Urology internet textbook. Author of only NIH approved book written for patients by a urologist on the subject of kidney stones "The Kidney Stones Handbook". Inventor of the "Parachute" and "Escape" kidney stone baskets and the "Calculus" stone prevention analysis computer program.

American Urological Association, Ohio State Medical Association, Sexual Medicine Society

Men's Health, Journal of Urology, Urology, Healthwatch Magazine, Emergency Medicine Monthly, eMedicine, "The Kidney Stones Handbook", and numerous articles in various newspapers. He is also the editor of the Urology Board Review by McGraw-Hill used by urologists to study for their Board Certification Examinations.

Graduate of New York Medical College with residencies completed at Metropolitan Hospital New York, Albany Medical Center and University of Wisconsin-Madison.

Thirlby Award of the American Urological Association. Rated as one the country's Best Urologists by the Independent Consumer's Research Institute