Urology/Bladder

Question
had to urinate after sitting on the toilet because my coveralls were around my tights it didnt allow the urine to come out ( legs were close). had a sharp pain push coveralls down nothing but blood came out. for two days i urinated blood each time it got clearer until no blood at all. can this cause any problems with kidneys, bladder, urthera or postrate?

Answer
Shannon:

The bottom line is that you voided blood.  This will require a urological examination to check it out.  Most of the time, nothing serious is found but we need to look for polyps, stones and other problems.  Please consult a local urologist.

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD