Urology/cialis

Question

I used to take cialis every time I used to have sex for the first times with a woman just to ease my fear of performance and to feel safe that I will maintain a strong erection and I always felt safe for this.And this method worked for me for some years.The pill was like a safety pillow for me.But some months ago when I did not achieve erection for 3-4 times in a raw and even worse when I achieved an erection and not able to maintain it because of the stress,I got panic.And ever since I am afraid to have sex(six months now) because I am afraid that the pill will not work again.And my fear and stress for sex is getting worse.I thought that as you get erection with cialis you maintain it.Can stress and fear cause lose of erection?How can I solve this problem.Can I combine cialis with a a strong pill for anxiety so to maintain my erection?By the the way my testosterone is low 2.58 while the min is 2.80 and the doctor told me after examination is because of phychological reasons and my depression caused of this issue.
Thank you
Thank you

Answer
Yiannos:

Yes, your anxiety can certainly interfere with the effect of the cialis. You will need to check with a mental health professional to see why your anxiety and nervousness is so much more than average for this problem.  The low testosterone is not helping, either.  Depression and low testosterone are known to interfere with erection function.  You should talk to your physician about this problem and follow his advice.

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD