Urology/Circular lump on a penis

Question
Lump
Lump  

Lump
Lump  
Im 19 ,and few days ago noticed this white almost like perfect ball shaped structure under the skin on my penis(it is around 4 mm in diameter).It is solid and appears to move a little on touching,but springs back to original position afterwards.It is visible only when I pull my foreskin back,otherwise I can feel it as a solid mass(on the skin of the head area).It doesnt cause any pain,unless I squeeze it .Really worried as to what it is ,as I never had anything like it before.Would you know what it may be ?

Thank you

Answer
Andrew:

We are not permitted to make diagnoses on this forum which is intended only for general information questions.  However, I can tell you that most small lumps on the surface of the penis are pretty benign things like cysts or blocked sebaceous glands.  Really nasty things, like penile cancers, are extremely rare and appear very irregular and almost always either form an ulcer or a thickening mass that would appear far different than your small lump.  Have it checked by your physician.

Technically, you asked if I know what it could be.  The answer to that is yes!  

Just kidding.  But I will tell you that this appears quite benign.

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD