Urology/Foreskin restoration

Juan Andres wrote at 2015-07-06 01:58:16
Medical doctors dismiss foreskin restorers, yet modern fs restoration has been going on since 1982. The process is known to medicine: tissue expansion. Tension on skin stimulates cellular mitosis, which means growing more skin.

I have personal experience of restoration, have been doing it for 3 years and 4 months. There are several methods that do not require investing on a device. I used something as simple as o-rings from the hardware store for my first year, and milk bottle nipples and a piece of elastic for my following 6 months. As long as you pay attention to your body and avoid pain, the process is safe and while it is slow, you can find a method that will fit your daily routine.

In the short term you will gain skin mobility, which is in itself worth (one of the main reasons for circumcision is to destroy such mobility). It will take long time to get to the point where it looks similar to an uncircumcised person, but it is a process and if you feel at any point that it's not worth, you can stop without any consequence.

Never sleep with any device and if you ever feel pain, remove whatever you are using and take a break. Some methods can be used for 1 or 2 hours at the time, some methods can be used for the whole day.

Stephen W. Leslie, MD

Questions concerning erectile dysfunction, kidney stones and prostate disorders including prostate cancer. I have a special interest in kidney stone disease prevention.

Full time practicing urologist with 30 years experience. Associate Professor of Surgery and Chief of Urology at Creighton University Medical Center. Editor in Chief of eMedicine Urology internet textbook. Author of only NIH approved book written for patients by a urologist on the subject of kidney stones "The Kidney Stones Handbook". Inventor of the "Parachute" and "Escape" kidney stone baskets and the "Calculus" stone prevention analysis computer program.

American Urological Association, Ohio State Medical Association, Sexual Medicine Society

Men's Health, Journal of Urology, Urology, Healthwatch Magazine, Emergency Medicine Monthly, eMedicine, "The Kidney Stones Handbook", and numerous articles in various newspapers. He is also the editor of the Urology Board Review by McGraw-Hill used by urologists to study for their Board Certification Examinations.

Graduate of New York Medical College with residencies completed at Metropolitan Hospital New York, Albany Medical Center and University of Wisconsin-Madison.

Thirlby Award of the American Urological Association. Rated as one the country's Best Urologists by the Independent Consumer's Research Institute