Urology/Penis burning, painful/sore tip, sensation of leaking?

A little over a week ago my wife and I had intercourse and I had some pain afterwards. Since then I've shown the following symptoms

1. Burning/Pain on tip of penis and very sensitive foreskin on tip
2. Sensation of leakage - no discharge
3. Occasional burning during urination
4. Fairly frequent urge/urination

I would rule out STD, my wife and I have been happily married for 19 years. It is not a UTI - I went to doctor, did culture, was on antibiotics. Doctor also examined and everything "looks okay".

It is extremely painful for me to pull foreskin back (General Practicioner did today to examine, almost killed me!) Its not something I've ever done in the past.

Any ideas what could be going on here? Thanks

A urinary tract infection or urethritis is most likely.  

Since you can't pull back the foreskin, this can also leak to problems.  It may also become necessary at some future time to do a procedure to open the foreskin for examination of the penis head or for some other reason.  You may want to get an opinion about this from a urology specialist.

Stephen W. Leslie, MD

Questions concerning erectile dysfunction, kidney stones and prostate disorders including prostate cancer. I have a special interest in kidney stone disease prevention.

Full time practicing urologist with 30 years experience. Associate Professor of Surgery and Chief of Urology at Creighton University Medical Center. Editor in Chief of eMedicine Urology internet textbook. Author of only NIH approved book written for patients by a urologist on the subject of kidney stones "The Kidney Stones Handbook". Inventor of the "Parachute" and "Escape" kidney stone baskets and the "Calculus" stone prevention analysis computer program.

American Urological Association, Ohio State Medical Association, Sexual Medicine Society

Men's Health, Journal of Urology, Urology, Healthwatch Magazine, Emergency Medicine Monthly, eMedicine, "The Kidney Stones Handbook", and numerous articles in various newspapers. He is also the editor of the Urology Board Review by McGraw-Hill used by urologists to study for their Board Certification Examinations.

Graduate of New York Medical College with residencies completed at Metropolitan Hospital New York, Albany Medical Center and University of Wisconsin-Madison.

Thirlby Award of the American Urological Association. Rated as one the country's Best Urologists by the Independent Consumer's Research Institute