Urology/Severe damage to penis from extender device

Question
I believe I have severely damaged my penis by overstretching with a traction device. Even a gentle pull from the base outward causes extreme pain on the left side, continuing into my groin and my lower abdomen. It is painful to sit, to lift my leg up to put pants/socks on, to balance on my left foot, as well as most crouching movements. The source of the pain seems to be my inner penis, as in the section that continues into the body. What sort of damage might this be, and is there any hope of this healing?

Answer
Thomas:

At this point I can only guess at any possible damage.  The fact that there is pain on the left side suggests some trauma to the tunica, nerves or tissues on that side.  There may also be some injury to the ligaments that secure the base of the penis.

The good news is that most of the time such damage does heal, but it may take some time.  I suggest you consult a local urologist.

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD